AIG CEO: Debt management still first capital priority
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Debt management remains American International Group Inc's first priority, although share buybacks and dividends could be possible down the line, Chief Executive Bob Benmosche told CNBC on Thursday.
Benmosche said the insurer needs to improve its coverage ratio to prove its financial strength to ratings agencies.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |