AIG CEO: Debt management still first capital priority
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Debt management remains American International Group Inc's first priority, although share buybacks and dividends could be possible down the line, Chief Executive Bob Benmosche told CNBC on Thursday.
Benmosche said the insurer needs to improve its coverage ratio to prove its financial strength to ratings agencies.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats