AIG CEO: Debt management still first capital priority
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Debt management remains American International Group Inc's first priority, although share buybacks and dividends could be possible down the line, Chief Executive Bob Benmosche told CNBC on Thursday.
Benmosche said the insurer needs to improve its coverage ratio to prove its financial strength to ratings agencies.
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |