AIG CEO: Debt management still first capital priority
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Debt management remains American International Group Inc's first priority, although share buybacks and dividends could be possible down the line, Chief Executive Bob Benmosche told CNBC on Thursday.
Benmosche said the insurer needs to improve its coverage ratio to prove its financial strength to ratings agencies.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image