AIG CEO: Debt management still first capital priority
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Debt management remains American International Group Inc's first priority, although share buybacks and dividends could be possible down the line, Chief Executive Bob Benmosche told CNBC on Thursday.
Benmosche said the insurer needs to improve its coverage ratio to prove its financial strength to ratings agencies.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video