BRIEF-Apple shares trim losses as Einhorn speaks
NEW YORK Feb 21 (Reuters) - Apple Inc : * Shares trimmed losses as David Einhorn hosts conference call. They were last down 0.9 percent at $444.80 and had been trading about 1.2 percent lower earlier.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message