BRIEF-Apple shares trim losses as Einhorn speaks
NEW YORK Feb 21 (Reuters) - Apple Inc : * Shares trimmed losses as David Einhorn hosts conference call. They were last down 0.9 percent at $444.80 and had been trading about 1.2 percent lower earlier.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Home sales tumble, jobless claims at near nine-month high
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia