Argentina trade surplus shrinks to $280 mln in January
BUENOS AIRES Feb 21 (Reuters) - Argentina's January trade surplus shrank by 49 percent to $280 million compared with $550 million in the same month last year, the INDEC statistics institute said on Thursday.
The figure came in below the $350 million median estimate given by 11 analysts in a Reuters poll. Their forecasts ranged widely from $50 million to $1.23 billion.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor