Atos sees rising sales, margin in 2013
PARIS Feb 21 (Reuters) - Atos forecast an improvement in its operating margin and slight revenue growth this year after posting a 37 percent rise in 2012 operating profit.
The group added that it planned to group its "payment and merchant transactional activities" into a separate business by mid-year. It did not say whether that business would then be spun off to shareholders.
Operating profit was 580 million euros ($775 million) last year on sales up 0.8 percent to 8.844 billion, for a margin of 6.6 percent, Atos said in a statement on Thursday. ($1 = 0.7479 euros) (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Target confirms major card data theft during Thanksgiving
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |