Belgian office firm Befimmo 2012 rental income up 3.3 pct
BRUSSELS Feb 21 (Reuters) - Belgian property investment group Befimmo said its net rental income rose 3.3 percent to 128.8 million euros ($170.31 million) during 2012 as it benefited from rent increases related to inflation.
The company, which rents offices to public institutions in Brussels, said it would pay a full-year dividend of 3.45 euros per share.
($1 = 0.7563 euros) (Reporting By Ben Deighton; editing by Barbara Lewis)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls