Brazil inflation should ease in 2H -central bank director
BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil
BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil Feb 21 (Reuters) - A moderation in agricultural commodity price pressures should help ease Brazilian inflation in the second half of the year, central bank director Carlos Hamilton Araujo said on Thursday.
Araujo, one of the eight voting members of the bank's board, said during an event in the southern city of Belo Horizonte that economic activity should pick up and unemployment remain low.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA