Brazil inflation should ease in 2H -central bank director
BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil
BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil Feb 21 (Reuters) - A moderation in agricultural commodity price pressures should help ease Brazilian inflation in the second half of the year, central bank director Carlos Hamilton Araujo said on Thursday.
Araujo, one of the eight voting members of the bank's board, said during an event in the southern city of Belo Horizonte that economic activity should pick up and unemployment remain low.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |