Brazil to issue global debt in coming weeks -Treasury Secretary
BRASILIA Feb 21 (Reuters) - Brazil will sell global bonds in the coming weeks, Treasury Secretary Arno Augustin said on Thursday, without specifying the size of the debt issuance or whether it would be in dollars or Brazilian reais.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media