Brazil to issue global debt in coming weeks -Treasury Secretary
BRASILIA Feb 21 (Reuters) - Brazil will sell global bonds in the coming weeks, Treasury Secretary Arno Augustin said on Thursday, without specifying the size of the debt issuance or whether it would be in dollars or Brazilian reais.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |