Expectations of Brazil price convergence 'unrealistic' -official
BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil
BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil Feb 21 (Reuters) - Expectations that Brazil consumer prices could converge to the center of the central bank's 4.5 percent inflation target this year are "unrealistic," bank director Carlos Hamilton Araujo said on Thursday.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |