Expectations of Brazil price convergence 'unrealistic' -official
BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil
BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil Feb 21 (Reuters) - Expectations that Brazil consumer prices could converge to the center of the central bank's 4.5 percent inflation target this year are "unrealistic," bank director Carlos Hamilton Araujo said on Thursday.
- China anxiety knocks shares, oil
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- U.S. sees Middle East help fighting IS, Britain cautious after beheading