Brazil's Mantega sees inflation at 5.5 pct in 2013
BRASILIA Feb 21 (Reuters) - Brazil's annual inflation rate should end 2013 at 5.5 percent, Finance Minister Guido Mantega said on Thursday.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions