Capgemini FY 2012 - Interview with Chairman & CEO Paul Hermelin
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130221:nBw206619a PARIS--(Business Wire)-- Capgemini, one of the world`s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, reports 2012 results. Paul Hermelin, Chairman & CEO of Capgemini Group, comments on results and outlook. Click to watch the video: http://bit.ly/WX4gQC Topics covered in the interview include: - Comments on results - Outlook and guidance - Growth drivers - Offshore - Contract wins and pipeline - Margin - Organizational changes About Capgemini: With around 120,000 people in 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world`s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2011 global revenues of EUR 9.7 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com. Rightshore is a trademark belonging to Capgemini. Capgemini Press: Christel Lerouge, +33 1 47 54 50 76 or Investors: Walter Vejdovsky, +33 1 47 54 50 87 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program