Chesapeake to complete search for McClendon replacement by April
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Chesapeake Energy Corp's board of directors expects to complete its search to replace Chief Executive Officer Aubrey McClendon by the time he leaves on April 1, a company official said on Thursday.
Investor relations executive Jeff Mobley made the comment on the company's fourth-quarter earnings call.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |