Chesapeake to complete search for McClendon replacement by April
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Chesapeake Energy Corp's board of directors expects to complete its search to replace Chief Executive Officer Aubrey McClendon by the time he leaves on April 1, a company official said on Thursday.
Investor relations executive Jeff Mobley made the comment on the company's fourth-quarter earnings call.
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel presses Gaza offensive, kills eight in air strike: officials |
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Ukraine threatens to retake territory from defiant rebels