Chesapeake to complete search for McClendon replacement by April
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Chesapeake Energy Corp's board of directors expects to complete its search to replace Chief Executive Officer Aubrey McClendon by the time he leaves on April 1, a company official said on Thursday.
Investor relations executive Jeff Mobley made the comment on the company's fourth-quarter earnings call.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea