Citigroup overhauls exec pay plan after losing shareholder vote
NEW YORK Feb 21 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc said it has overhauled the executive pay plan that shareholders rejected last year to better tie bonus payments to stock performance and profitability.
The company, in a filing Thursday afternoon, also said the company is paying new CEO Mike Corbat $11.5 million for his work in 2012.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane