Citigroup overhauls exec pay plan after losing shareholder vote
NEW YORK Feb 21 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc said it has overhauled the executive pay plan that shareholders rejected last year to better tie bonus payments to stock performance and profitability.
The company, in a filing Thursday afternoon, also said the company is paying new CEO Mike Corbat $11.5 million for his work in 2012.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source