Citigroup overhauls exec pay plan after losing shareholder vote
NEW YORK Feb 21 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc said it has overhauled the executive pay plan that shareholders rejected last year to better tie bonus payments to stock performance and profitability.
The company, in a filing Thursday afternoon, also said the company is paying new CEO Mike Corbat $11.5 million for his work in 2012.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Millions of Target shoppers face new debit card limits |