Citigroup overhauls exec pay plan after losing shareholder vote
NEW YORK Feb 21 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc said it has overhauled the executive pay plan that shareholders rejected last year to better tie bonus payments to stock performance and profitability.
The company, in a filing Thursday afternoon, also said the company is paying new CEO Mike Corbat $11.5 million for his work in 2012.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media