Citigroup overhauls exec pay plan after losing shareholder vote
NEW YORK Feb 21 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc said it has overhauled the executive pay plan that shareholders rejected last year to better tie bonus payments to stock performance and profitability.
The company, in a filing Thursday afternoon, also said the company is paying new CEO Mike Corbat $11.5 million for his work in 2012.
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks