Coeur d'Alene profit rises on higher output from Rochester mine
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Silver and gold miner Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp's quarterly profit more than tripled as output from its Rochester mine in Nevada shot up.
Profit rose to $37.6 million, or 42 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $11.4 million, or 13 cents per share, a year earlier.
Metal sales fell 17 percent to $205.9 million.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |