Coeur d'Alene profit rises on higher output from Rochester mine
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Silver and gold miner Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp's quarterly profit more than tripled as output from its Rochester mine in Nevada shot up.
Profit rose to $37.6 million, or 42 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $11.4 million, or 13 cents per share, a year earlier.
Metal sales fell 17 percent to $205.9 million.
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’