Coeur d'Alene profit rises on higher output from Rochester mine
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Silver and gold miner Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp's quarterly profit more than tripled as output from its Rochester mine in Nevada shot up.
Profit rose to $37.6 million, or 42 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $11.4 million, or 13 cents per share, a year earlier.
Metal sales fell 17 percent to $205.9 million.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident