Coeur d'Alene profit rises on higher output from Rochester mine
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Silver and gold miner Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp's quarterly profit more than tripled as output from its Rochester mine in Nevada shot up.
Profit rose to $37.6 million, or 42 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $11.4 million, or 13 cents per share, a year earlier.
Metal sales fell 17 percent to $205.9 million.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |