Coeur d'Alene profit rises on higher output from Rochester mine
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Silver and gold miner Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp's quarterly profit more than tripled as output from its Rochester mine in Nevada shot up.
Profit rose to $37.6 million, or 42 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $11.4 million, or 13 cents per share, a year earlier.
Metal sales fell 17 percent to $205.9 million.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped