Kraft cuts Maxwell House coffee prices, follows J.M. Smucker
NEW YORK Feb 21 (Reuters) - Kraft Foods Group Inc said on Thursday that it reduced the price on select ground and instant coffees by 5-6 percent, including its flagship Maxwell House brand, effective immediately.
The price cut comes two days after trend-setter J.M. Smucker Co, which makes Folgers coffee, lowered its list retail prices by 6 percent.
Both companies cited sustained declines in the green coffee market.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies