Colombia's Santos names two new central bank board members
BOGOTA Feb 21 (Reuters) - Colombia's President Juan Manuel Santos on Thursday named Ana Fernanda Maiguashca and Adolfo Meiizel to replace two outgoing members of the central bank's board of directors.
The two new co-directors on the seven-member board will take over from Juan Jose Echavarria and Fernando Tenjo who stepped down after their terms expired.
The announcement was made in a message on Twitter. (Reporting by Helen Murphy)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea