Colombia's Santos names two new central bank board members
BOGOTA Feb 21 (Reuters) - Colombia's President Juan Manuel Santos on Thursday named Ana Fernanda Maiguashca and Adolfo Meiizel to replace two outgoing members of the central bank's board of directors.
The two new co-directors on the seven-member board will take over from Juan Jose Echavarria and Fernando Tenjo who stepped down after their terms expired.
The announcement was made in a message on Twitter. (Reporting by Helen Murphy)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel