Acme United Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130221:nBw216667a FAIRFIELD, Conn.--(Business Wire)-- Acme United Corporation (NYSE:ACU) will release its financial results for the Fourth Quarter of 2012 on Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. EST. A conference call to discuss these results will be broadcast over the Internet on Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. EST. To listen or participate in a question and answer session, dial 888-417-8465. International callers may dial (719)-325-2452. Access to the live webcast of the conference call can be found in the Investor Relations section of the Company`s website, www.acmeunited.com. A replay may be accessed under Investor Relations, Audio Archives. Access also by logging on to www.earnings.com at Thomson Financial and www.streetevents.com. Acme United Corporation is an innovative supplier of cutting devices, measuring instruments, and safety products for school, home, office, hardware and industrial use. Its leading brands include Westcott, Clauss, Camillus, PhysiciansCare and Pac Kit. Acme United Corporation Paul G. Driscoll, 203-254-6060 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |