Acme United Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130221:nBw216667a FAIRFIELD, Conn.--(Business Wire)-- Acme United Corporation (NYSE:ACU) will release its financial results for the Fourth Quarter of 2012 on Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. EST. A conference call to discuss these results will be broadcast over the Internet on Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. EST. To listen or participate in a question and answer session, dial 888-417-8465. International callers may dial (719)-325-2452. Access to the live webcast of the conference call can be found in the Investor Relations section of the Company`s website, www.acmeunited.com. A replay may be accessed under Investor Relations, Audio Archives. Access also by logging on to www.earnings.com at Thomson Financial and www.streetevents.com. Acme United Corporation is an innovative supplier of cutting devices, measuring instruments, and safety products for school, home, office, hardware and industrial use. Its leading brands include Westcott, Clauss, Camillus, PhysiciansCare and Pac Kit. Acme United Corporation Paul G. Driscoll, 203-254-6060 email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users