- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Dana Holding profit rises
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Dana Holding Corp's quarterly profit rose, but revenue fell as demand remained weak.
Net income attributable to the company rose 24 percent to $88 million, or 41 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $71 million or 33 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 15 percent to $1.6 billion.
Dana supplies axles, drive shafts, ceiling and thermal components for light, commercial and off-highway vehicles.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this