Dana Holding profit rises
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Dana Holding Corp's quarterly profit rose, but revenue fell as demand remained weak.
Net income attributable to the company rose 24 percent to $88 million, or 41 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $71 million or 33 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 15 percent to $1.6 billion.
Dana supplies axles, drive shafts, ceiling and thermal components for light, commercial and off-highway vehicles.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions