Egypt's Mursi to call elections for April - source
CAIRO Feb 21 (Reuters) - Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi will call parliamentary elections starting in April, a presidential source told Reuters on Thursday, adding that the vote would be held in three or four stages.
"The president will issue a decree soon, it could be tonight, calling for elections to start in April," the source told Reuters.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics