Egypt's Mursi to call elections for April - source
CAIRO Feb 21 (Reuters) - Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi will call parliamentary elections starting in April, a presidential source told Reuters on Thursday, adding that the vote would be held in three or four stages.
"The president will issue a decree soon, it could be tonight, calling for elections to start in April," the source told Reuters.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack