Belgium's EVS suffers post-Olympic dip
BRUSSELS Feb 20 (Reuters) - Belgian TV software and equipment firm EVS reported a larger-than-expected drop in fourth-quarter revenue and profit, as business slowed following the Olympic Games.
Revenues for the fourth quarter came in at 25.6 million euros ($34.2 million) below the 26.3 million expected in a Reuters poll of five analysts.
As an odd-numbered year, 2013 has fewer large sporting events than the group's record-breaking 2012, which had the Olympic Games in London and the European soccer championships. ($1 = 0.7487 euros) (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine