Belgium's EVS suffers post-Olympic dip
BRUSSELS Feb 20 (Reuters) - Belgian TV software and equipment firm EVS reported a larger-than-expected drop in fourth-quarter revenue and profit, as business slowed following the Olympic Games.
Revenues for the fourth quarter came in at 25.6 million euros ($34.2 million) below the 26.3 million expected in a Reuters poll of five analysts.
As an odd-numbered year, 2013 has fewer large sporting events than the group's record-breaking 2012, which had the Olympic Games in London and the European soccer championships. ($1 = 0.7487 euros) (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |