CORRECTED-Ferrovial to acquire 3i Group's Enterprise for 385 mln pounds
(Corrects sterling and dollar prices to millions in first paragraph)
MADRID Feb 21 (Reuters) - Spain's Ferrovial said on Thursday it has reached an agreement with 3i Group to fully acquire the British services company Enterprise for 385 million pounds ($589 million).
The acquisition is expected to be completed by April once it has been given the go ahead by competition authorities, Ferrovial said in a statement. ($1 = 0.6535 British pounds) (Reporting By Paul Day; Editing Tracy Rucinski and David Goodman)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.