MOVES-JP Morgan Private Bank, OCBC Bank, Affiliated Managers Group
Feb 21 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
J.P. MORGAN PRIVATE BANK
The unit of JPMorgan Chase & Co appointed managing director Andrea Levantini as private banker for its Italy team.
Levantini joins from Banca IMI-Intesa Sanpaolo Group where he was head of international equity capital markets.
The bank named Kng Hwee Tin as its chief executive officer. She is currently the head of group audit at the bank.
Goh Chin Yee will take over as the new head of group audit from March 1.
AFFILIATED MANAGERS GROUP INC
The asset management company named Patrick Sege as director, head of distribution, Switzerland, Austria and Liechtenstein, and Axel Weiss as director, head of distribution, Germany.
Sege joins from Liongate Capital Management and Weiss from Fidelity Investment Management.
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home