MOVES-JP Morgan Private Bank, OCBC Bank, Affiliated Managers Group
Feb 21 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
J.P. MORGAN PRIVATE BANK
The unit of JPMorgan Chase & Co appointed managing director Andrea Levantini as private banker for its Italy team.
Levantini joins from Banca IMI-Intesa Sanpaolo Group where he was head of international equity capital markets.
The bank named Kng Hwee Tin as its chief executive officer. She is currently the head of group audit at the bank.
Goh Chin Yee will take over as the new head of group audit from March 1.
AFFILIATED MANAGERS GROUP INC
The asset management company named Patrick Sege as director, head of distribution, Switzerland, Austria and Liechtenstein, and Axel Weiss as director, head of distribution, Germany.
Sege joins from Liongate Capital Management and Weiss from Fidelity Investment Management.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria