Brazil's Gerdau to export 1-1.5 mln tonnes of iron ore this year
SAO PAULO Feb 21 (Reuters) - Gerdau SA expects to export between 1 million tonnes and 1.5 million tonnes of iron ore this year, Chief Financial Officer André Pires said in a conference call on Thursday.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |