BRIEF-Swedish competition body approves Hakon buyout of ICA
STOCKHOLM Feb 21 (Reuters) - Hakon Invest : * Sweden's competition authority has approved Hakon invest's acquisition of the
remaining shares in retailer ICA by leaving its assessment of concentration without action * Deal still needs approval from the competition authority in Norway and Swedish Financial Authority.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |