BRIEF-Swedish competition body approves Hakon buyout of ICA
STOCKHOLM Feb 21 (Reuters) - Hakon Invest : * Sweden's competition authority has approved Hakon invest's acquisition of the
remaining shares in retailer ICA by leaving its assessment of concentration without action * Deal still needs approval from the competition authority in Norway and Swedish Financial Authority.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel