India's HDFC plans to raise up to 7.5 bln rupees via bonds
MUMBAI Feb 21 (Reuters) - Housing Development Finance Corp , India's biggest mortgage lender, plans to raise up to 7.5 billion rupees ($138.67 million) through five-year bonds at 9.25 percent, two sources with direct knowledge of the deal said.
The base size of the issue is 4 billion rupees and Axis Bank is the sole arranger for the bond sale, said the sources. ($1 = 54.0850 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs