BRIEF-HP CEO: no plans to break up the company
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 21 (Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co : * CEO says no plans to "break up" the company * CEO says company is "better and stronger together"
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies