BRIEF-HP CEO: no plans to break up the company
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 21 (Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co : * CEO says no plans to "break up" the company * CEO says company is "better and stronger together"
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data