BRIEF-HP CEO: no plans to break up the company
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 21 (Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co : * CEO says no plans to "break up" the company * CEO says company is "better and stronger together"
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image