Hormel Foods profit rises on higher grocery sales
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Hormel Foods Corp reported a quarterly profit, helped by strong sales in its grocery business.
First-quarter net income rose to $129.7 million, or 48 cents per share, from $128.4 million, or 48 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 4 percent to $2.12 billion.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media