New Issue- Corio N.V prices 500 mln euro 2021 bond
Feb 21(Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond priced on Thursday.
Borrower Corio N.V
Guarantor Bresta I B.V., Corio Beleggingen I B.V., Corio Management B.V.
and Corio Nederland B.V.
Issue Amount 500 million euro
Maturity Date February 26, 2021
Coupon 3.25 pct
Reoffer price 99.945
Spread 167 basis points
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps, equivalent to 207.7bp
Over the 2.5 pct January 2021 DBR
Payment Date February 28, 2013
Lead Manager(s) BofAML, Deutsche Bank & RBS
Ratings Baa1 (Moody's)
Security details and RIC, when available, will be
Customers can right-click on the code for
performance analysis of this new issue
For ratings information, double click on
For all bonds data, double click on
For Top international bonds news
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
Data supplied by International Insider.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study