Imperial Oil names Exxon veteran Kruger as CEO
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Imperial Oil Ltd, majority owned by Exxon Mobil Corp, named Exxon veteran Richard Kruger as chief executive.
Kruger, currently president of ExxonMobil Production Co, will take over on March 1 from Bruce March, who has been appointed senior vice-president of global operations for ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study