Imperial Oil names Exxon veteran Kruger as CEO
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Imperial Oil Ltd, majority owned by Exxon Mobil Corp, named Exxon veteran Richard Kruger as chief executive.
Kruger, currently president of ExxonMobil Production Co, will take over on March 1 from Bruce March, who has been appointed senior vice-president of global operations for ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown