Imperial Oil names Exxon veteran Kruger as CEO
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Imperial Oil Ltd, majority owned by Exxon Mobil Corp, named Exxon veteran Richard Kruger as chief executive.
Kruger, currently president of ExxonMobil Production Co, will take over on March 1 from Bruce March, who has been appointed senior vice-president of global operations for ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'