Imperial Oil names Exxon veteran Kruger as CEO
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Imperial Oil Ltd, majority owned by Exxon Mobil Corp, named Exxon veteran Richard Kruger as chief executive.
Kruger, currently president of ExxonMobil Production Co, will take over on March 1 from Bruce March, who has been appointed senior vice-president of global operations for ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai