Imperial Oil names Exxon veteran Kruger as CEO
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Imperial Oil Ltd, majority owned by Exxon Mobil Corp, named Exxon veteran Richard Kruger as chief executive.
Kruger, currently president of ExxonMobil Production Co, will take over on March 1 from Bruce March, who has been appointed senior vice-president of global operations for ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source