- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
U.S. municipal bond funds report $291.5 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
Feb 21 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds posted $291.5 million of net inflows in the week ended Feb. 20, compared to $490.9 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $366.26 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this