U.S. municipal bond funds report $291.5 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
Feb 21 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds posted $291.5 million of net inflows in the week ended Feb. 20, compared to $490.9 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $366.26 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |