U.S. municipal bond funds report $291.5 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
Feb 21 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds posted $291.5 million of net inflows in the week ended Feb. 20, compared to $490.9 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $366.26 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |