MALAYSIA PRESS-Dialog Group tipped for 1 bln rgt job-The Edge
Malaysia's second biggest oil and gas (O&G) services provider Dialog Group Bhd is tipped to bag a one billion ringgit ($322.95 million) drilling contract.
It is believed the contract will be awarded by Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd for the Bayan marginal oilfield located offshore Sarawak.
Dialog in November last year signed a 50:50 joint venture with Halliburton International Inc to provide services for Petronas Carigali to enhance recoverable oil reserves from the Bayan field.
Dialog's unit, Dialog D&P Sdn Bhd, and Halliburton's Asia Energy Services Sdn Bhd hold equal interest in the joint-venture company, Halliburton Bayan Petroleum Sdn Bhd, under a 24-year agreement.-The Edge
UMW Holdings looking to buy to oil & gas assets-The Star
Malaysia to set aside 30 bln rgt for rail project-Business Times
NOTE: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data