EURO GOVT-Bunds hit four-week high after PMI data
LONDON, 21 Feb
LONDON, 21 Feb (Reuters) - German Bund futures rose to their highest in four weeks on Thursday after business activity data for the euro zone's two largest economies came in lower than expected, triggering a breach of technical levels.
Both French and German Purchasing Managers' Index data missed forecasts.
Bund futures rose to 143.23, up 81 ticks on the day after the data with traders citing automated buying triggered around the Feb. 11 high of 143.11.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |