EURO GOVT-German Bund futures extend gains after U.S. data
LONDON Feb 21 (Reuters) - German Bund futures extended intra-day gains to more than a full point on Thursday after surveys showed an index of business conditions in the U.S. unexpectedly plunged in January.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia said on Thursday its index of business conditions in the U.S. Mid-Atlantic region fell in February to -12.5 from -5.8 in January and compared with expectations of 1.0 in a Reuters poll.
Bund futures were last 104 ticks higher on the day at 143.46.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |