EURO GOVT-German Bund futures extend gains after U.S. data
LONDON Feb 21 (Reuters) - German Bund futures extended intra-day gains to more than a full point on Thursday after surveys showed an index of business conditions in the U.S. unexpectedly plunged in January.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia said on Thursday its index of business conditions in the U.S. Mid-Atlantic region fell in February to -12.5 from -5.8 in January and compared with expectations of 1.0 in a Reuters poll.
Bund futures were last 104 ticks higher on the day at 143.46.
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid