European stock index futures signal lower start
LONDON Feb 21 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Thursday on concerns that the U.S. Federal Reserve might scale back its assets purchase programme, which has helped fuel a rally in equity markets since last summer.
At 0703 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 were down 0.7 percent, while contracts on Germany's DAX and France's CAC shed 0.6 percent.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source