European stock index futures signal lower start
LONDON Feb 21 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Thursday on concerns that the U.S. Federal Reserve might scale back its assets purchase programme, which has helped fuel a rally in equity markets since last summer.
At 0703 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 were down 0.7 percent, while contracts on Germany's DAX and France's CAC shed 0.6 percent.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions