Euro falls to six-week low versus dollar
LONDON Feb 21 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a six-week low against the dollar on Thursday after data showed German private sector activity increased at a slower pace than forecast in February.
Earlier in the session data showed French services sector activity shrank at the fastest rate in nearly four years.
The euro fell 0.5 percent on the day to $1.3213 on trading platform EBS, its lowest level since Jan. 10.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |