Euro falls to six-week low versus dollar
LONDON Feb 21 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a six-week low against the dollar on Thursday after data showed German private sector activity increased at a slower pace than forecast in February.
Earlier in the session data showed French services sector activity shrank at the fastest rate in nearly four years.
The euro fell 0.5 percent on the day to $1.3213 on trading platform EBS, its lowest level since Jan. 10.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |